What to Expect:
- Reserve a swim lane online How to Reserve
- This allows our customers a guaranteed spot to swim.
- The IU Natatorium is able to quickly and effectively communicate any changes to the schedule directly with our customers with reservations.
- Consecutive time slots are allowed for reservation if you prefer a longer swim.
- If you are unable to attend your reserved time, please cancel the booking to free up the spot for others. How to Cancel
- Lap swim is held in our competition pool. The temperature is 79° F, and the depth ranges from 9 to 10 feet.
- Enter from the scoreboard end of the pool and always swim to the the right side of the lane if sharing a lane with another swimmer (circle swimming).
- There will be a max of 2 swimmers per lane during short course (25y) season and 4 swimmers per lane during long course (50m) season.
- At this time, we are not providing any kickboards, pull buoys, or other aquatic exercise equipment. Please feel free to bring your own equipment.
- Lockers are available for your visit. You must provide your own lock. Belongings must be taken with you daily. Locks will be cut off.
- Showers will be available for use.
Contact Katy Shreve for more information: email@example.com