What to Expect:
Lap swimmers must:
- Reserve a swim lane online
- This allows our customers a guaranteed spot to swim
- The IU Natatorium is able to quickly and effectively communicate any changes to the schedule directly with our customers with reservations
- Effective August 5, 2021, masks are required indoors, regardless of vaccination status, for all students, faculty, staff, while on campus. Please wear your mask in the locker room and on deck until you are ready to swim.
- Enter from opposite ends of the pool and always swim to the the right side of the lane if sharing a lane with another swimmer (circle swimming)
At this time, we are not providing any kickboards, pull buoys, or other aquatic exercise equipment. Please feel free to bring your own equipment.
Lockers will not be available. Please bring your belongings with you on pool deck and store them on the bench or behind your lane.
Showers will be available for use.
Contact Katy Shreve for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org